Best price for Nutritious Sweet Potato Parathas promo.
You do ones thing heating roast Nutritious Sweet Potato Parathas testing 8 program as a consequence 7 including. Here is how you finish.
ingredients of Nutritious Sweet Potato Parathas
- add 2 of Large Sweet potatoes.
- use 1 3/4 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ragi flour (naachni).
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger green chilli paste (to be adjusted).
- This 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves …chopped.
- give to Taste of Salt.
- use of Oil and water for kneading the dough.
- Prepare of Homemade ghee for roasting the parathas.
Nutritious Sweet Potato Parathas separately
- First thing that needs to be done for making the sweet potato parathas, is to steam the sweet potatoes in a pressure cooker or microwave..
- Peel and grate the sweet potatoes. Add to it the above mentioned ingredients and knead to a semi soft dough using water as required..
- Make small balls out of it and start rolling circular discs for the paratha. Heat a griddle and roast the paratha on it on medium heat..
- When the bottom side is slightly roasted, flip the paratha and increase the flame to high. Apply some homemade ghee on the top surface of the paratha..
- When the flipped side is well roasted, flip the paratha once again and cook till brown spots appear on the bottom side, applying slight pressure on the edges of the paratha..
- When done on both sides, transfer it to an airtight container and repeat the process till all the parathas are done..
- Serve the delicious and nutritious Sweet Potato Parathas with some tomato ketchup, green coriander chutney and fresh curds..