Deal with My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli for cheap.
You wrap up steaming grill My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli accepting 14 method furthermore 5 steps. Here is how you put it over.
receipt of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- Prepare 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- a little 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- use 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- You need 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- You need 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- This 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- This 2 cups of corn starch.
- then 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- give 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- give 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- add 2 of likes sliced.
- You need 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- use 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- use 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli prescription
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..