Homemade paneer cheese.
You see to stewing french fry Homemade paneer cheese testing 2 process also 5 than. Here is how you finish.
compound of Homemade paneer cheese
- You need 1 ltr of whole milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Homemade paneer cheese step by step
- Bring milk to a boil slowly. Stir regularly to prevent it sticking to the bottom or sides of the pan..
- As soon as it boils, remove from the heat and add the vinegar. Stir carefully. The milk will begin to curdle..
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes to settle and split. The whey will become translucent..
- Using a clean tea towel, cheese cloth or strong squeezible kitchen roll, line a colander or sieve and place over a bowl. Pour in the mixture..
- Once the whey has drained away, leaving the curds, take the corners and twist. Keep twisting to remove the remaining whey. You may wish to weight down the curds to press out as much whey as possible. Shape with hands. Use as required..