Dependable Okonomiyaki with Okara Powder promo. Great recipe for Okonomiyaki with Okara Powder. This is an easy recipe requiring few ingredients for my low-sugar diet. Steam-frying in the frying pan will make this okonomiyaki so fluffy. It will taste even better if you add some sakura shrimp or bonito flakes. Recipe by Kimuneq Popular street food from Osaka, Japan, Okonomiyaki is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, and your choice of protein, and topped with a variety of condiments.
Among all the Osaka specialty, Takoyaki (たこ焼き) and Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) are most well-known. Okara is the solid fibrous part of the soya paste left after the removal of the soya milk for tofu making. Okara cutlets are prepared by mixing the okara with the boiled potatoes. You work frying broil Okonomiyaki with Okara Powder accepting 7 instructions along with 6 as a consequence. Here you are produce.
technique of Okonomiyaki with Okara Powder
- give 20 grams of Okara powder.
- also 90 grams of Cabbage (shredded).
- a little 1 of Egg (whole egg).
- add 70 ml of Water.
- a little 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- a little 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- then 1 tsp of Fiber powder (optional).
Okara Okonomiyaki This is a Japanese savoury pancake. Okonomi means 'as you like', so you can put on whatever toppings you want. Pork and seafood are very popular toppings, or you could add corn, cheese or tofu—just use this recipe as a base. These pancakes normally use flour and egg but I have created this egg and gluten-free version—the texture is surprisingly similar.
Okonomiyaki with Okara Powder one at a time
- Combine all of the ingredients..
- Warm the frying pan and then add a thin coating of vegetable oil..
- Pour in the okonomiyaki batter and steam-fry on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Flip it over and cook the other side for 3 minutes. It's done..
- Optionally, top with mayonnaise and enjoy!.
- I doubling the recipe. Cooking it took some time but it came out fluffy and voluminous..
Tasty & healthy okonomiyaki with many ingredients! 材料:Batter、Chinese yam、Tofu ( semi-firm ).. This is an economical okara recipe. I used a lot of okara to make it. -It's also delicious with vegetables. I tried it with cabbage and yamaimo yam.- If you add red pickled ginger, it will be like takoyaki. -You can fre. Okonomiyaki is a combination of two words: Okonomi, meaning what you want or as you like and yaki, meaning grilled.