Brand new Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups for cheap.
You engage in frying brown Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups using 7 method moreover 9 so. Here you go hit.
receipt of Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
- This of . 1 Package refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- give of . Choice of berries, or other fruit toppings.
- You need of For No-Bake Cheesecake Filling.
- add of . 8 oz. cream cheese.
- give of . ½ cup sugar.
- then of . 1 tsp vanilla.
- then of . 1 Cup whipped cream.
Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Press each cookie dough slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides about ⅔ of the way to create a little bowl..
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the edges just start to turn a golden brown color..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (Try turning the pan upside down and gently tapping to remove from pan.).
- While the cups are cooling, beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Add in sugar and vanilla, and beat for about 2-3 minutes until creamy..
- Fold in the whipped cream..
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie top..
- Top with your choice of fruit and chill before serving..